Parthenogenesis
No, it's not a long lost book of the Bible, but it is in the Bible.
"Virgin Birth Expected at Christmas"
Lo, a virgin dragon shall give birth to a son, and ye shall call his name Sungai. I wonder how we should interpret this in light of Revelation 12.
This story is appropriate because our family recently expanded through non-sexual reproduction, specifically, canine adoption.

Everyone, meet SugarPlum, a Poodle mix recently adopted from the SPCA. She is the snuggliest, most loving dog, I have ever met. And she is hypoallergenic too! Cue the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy."
Lo, a virgin dragon shall give birth to a son, and ye shall call his name Sungai. I wonder how we should interpret this in light of Revelation 12.
This story is appropriate because our family recently expanded through non-sexual reproduction, specifically, canine adoption.
Everyone, meet SugarPlum, a Poodle mix recently adopted from the SPCA. She is the snuggliest, most loving dog, I have ever met. And she is hypoallergenic too! Cue the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy."
Labels: Christmas, natural history, Sugarplum

1 Comments:
All together now!
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home